Online Shopping in Nepal
In recent days, the popularity of online shopping is increasing in Nepal. Daraz, Kirana, sastodeals, munchha etc. are some of the online shopping companies. Online Shopping has changed the way of shopping where more people these days prefer buying things online over the conventional method of going into stores. Some of the benefits of Online Shopping are:
1.No need to Bargain and better price: Usually, we can see our market is full of different prices of products but cheap deals and better prices are available online so, there is no any place of bargaining. Many online shops offer discount coupons and rebates as well. Sites like recharger.com they offer 100% cashback while recharging your Mobile balance.
2. More variety: Sometimes we are so tired from our daily works that we don’t have enough time to go to market and get our products. At that time, we can just go to the online shopping websites and by just swiping next or filtering some categories you can select your choice from a wide variety of products with different colors, size etc. Some online shops even provisions in place to accept orders for items out of stock and ship it when the stock becomes available.
3. You can send gifts more easily: Whether it’s a birthday, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc. you can send gifts to your any relatives or friends in Nepal with their address and contact number.
4. Buying or selling old or unused items at lower prices:The site like hamrobazar.com makes it much easier for us to buy or sell old or unused things in much lower prices than new one.
5. Price comparisons and reviews: Comparing and researching products and their prices is so much easier online. Also, we have the ability to review a product so, that we can be aware of the quality of products.
6. Buying Grocery items: Online Shopping has made easy for buying grocery items as well. Online shop like merokirana.com offers a wide range of grocery item like Rice and Dals, Spices and Seasonings to Packaged products, Beverages, Personal care products etc.
You may be interested
Truth about typing BFF on FB revealed!NepalBlogs_admin - Mar 22, 2018
There are some trending posts that typing the word "BFF" in a comment will reveal that your account is in…
The VOICE another international show franchise coming to NepalNepalBlogs_admin - Mar 19, 2018
International singing reality show ‘The Voice’ is coming to Nepal this year. According to Laxman Paudyal, the former director of…
Boogie Woogie from 9th March on AP1 HD | Nepal Idol-2 Audition DatesNepalBlogs_admin - Mar 18, 2018
Boogie Woogie was an Indian dance competition television series created and directed by Naved Jaffrey and Ravi Behl for Sony…